One-Day Course Overview
This one-day training covers functional safety product development at the hardware level based on ISO 26262-5:2018.
The objective of this course is to inform managers and responsible engineers about ISO 26262, its products and processes, and the implications of the standard to the company. The training begins with the core concepts of functional safety, initiation of product development at a hardware level and hardware safety requirements. Related topics, such as hardware safety life cycle, hardware design, hardware safety analysis and hardware integration and testing, are described in detail throughout the training course.
ISO 26262 Training Topics
- Initiation of product development at the hardware level
- Specification of hardware safety requirements
- Hardware design
- Evaluation of hardware architectural metrics
- Evaluation of safety goal violations due to random hardware failures
- Hardware integration and verification